Happy 2019! We’re more ready than ever before to kick this year’s ass.
Have you written your goals or resolutions yet? If not, here, we wrote them for you!
- Organize your workspace
- Solidify your branding
- Build an email list
- Plan your social media monthly
- Keep a note of content ideas to reference when you’re running low
- Revisit your sales pitch
- Finish your website or add the extra pages that have been on your list for months
- Write a blog post to share your unique knowledge, whether for yourself or for a collab
- Delegate tasks that take up too much of your time when you could focus on better things
- Clean up your onboarding process
- Clean up your policies
- Write your business plan
- Reconnect with your accountant and see how you can do better
- Get featured on other websites
- Reflect on your month to gauge process
- Get an accountability buddy
- Practice communication to team and customers or clients
- Learn to effectively manage cash flow
- Understand growth and the path you need to take
- Reconnect with your lawyer to make sure you’re legal documents are current
- Host or sponsor an event, no matter the size
- Work on your automation
- Go to at least one in-person networking event per quarter
- Put money aside for taxes weekly
- Hire a design and marketing team (hey!)
- Reward yourself for big achievements
- Continue your education even if just through online courses
- Collaborate with like-minded folks
- Support fellow small businesses
- Examine online presence and make sure it’s all up to date
- Charge your worth
- Prioritize work/life balance
- Get rid of toxic people
- Know when to take time off
- Eat breakfast
- Take an actual break in the middle of the day
- Don’t put work ahead of family
- Be kind to yourself
- Take a vacation
- Set boundaries
- Take a day trip
- Take at least one day a week for yourself and passion projects
- Budget your personal spending
- Make gratitude lists weekly
- Set clear goals for yourself
- Try or learn something new
- Meet new people
- Buy art from a small artist
- Make steps towards being healthy
- Work outside
- Practice personal development
- Shut all electronics off for 1 weekend
- Limit mindless social media habits
- Open your mind to criticism and feedback
- Take a class unrelated to business
- Take up a hobby
- Don’t be afraid
- Commit & Focus
Download & Print this list to hang in your workspace! 2019 is the year to commit and focus on everything great coming your way!
Shanty Town Design
Shanty Town Design is a full service virtual marketing department located in Denver Colorado. We love community and the idea of helping others succeed through marketing and brand consistency.
Did You Know?
Monthly Marketing Tips – February
January 14, 2019
Happy New Year!
January 1, 2019
Business Branding Session with Sweet Green Photography!
December 7, 2018
2018 Holiday Gift Guide!
November 29, 2018
Cyber Weekend Deals!
November 19, 2018