Monthly Marketing Tips – February
- Jan 14, 2019
- By Shanty Town Design
- In Shanty News
- Comments Off on Monthly Marketing Tips – February
February Brick & Mortar Marketing Ideas
The best time to plan promotions, events, or campaigns for your walk-in establishment is AT LEAST 1 month out. Having a solid plan of your month helps your promotion stay focused, consistent, and eliminates last minute ‘throw togethers’.
If you’re looking for ideas on what types of promotions to highlight throughout the month of February – check out our list of ideas to start planning!
The Big Deals:
– Social Media: Groundhog Day movie memes.
– Create a special based on if if Phil sees his shadow!
– Has this happened before? Post the same promo as the previous day.
– Social Media: Who wore it better? Host a team fashion show to share.
– Roll out the red carpet – Highlight your top sellers, dishes, drinks or products!
– Have your audience vote for your next promo!
– Social Media: Show the other side of the Super Bowl – The Puppy Bowl!
– Offer different promos based on who wins (If XX wins, receive 10% off! If XX wins, receive a free gift)
– Buy one of something get one for $1, $5, or a penny!
– Fat Tuesday – food related specials.
– Open House style. Provide free refreshments.
– Offer something special for someone who comes in wearing beads.
– Host a Mardi Gras or mask themed event.
– Social Media: Share Love Stories.
– Dining or Drinks for 2 Specials.
– Gift guides.
– Gal-entine’s Day / Girls Night.
– “Two-For” Couples Specials.
Not everyone wants to be all lovey dovey on Valentine’s Day. While Feb 14th is for the love birds, cater the 16th to empowering singles!
Want more ideas or help on how to implement these? Give us a call!
Types of businesses this list could benefit:
Restaurants / Bars & Breweries / Cafes & Bakeries
Brick & Mortar Retail / Online Shopping
Event Spaces & Gathering Spots
Fitness Studios & Gyms
Activity Based Businesses
Shanty Town Design
Shanty Town Design is a full service virtual marketing department located in Denver Colorado. We love community and the idea of helping others succeed through marketing and brand consistency.