We have an immediate need for an amazingly passionate and motivated Art Director. Someone who is on top of the details, asks questions, and is a self-starter. You’d be holding fellow designers and creatives to super high standards, including hopping into a project yourself to make sure a design, layout, or website is top notch. You’d be working with a small team doing big things for clients and agencies alike in a mishmash of industries. Major interest in website standards and functionality is a need. Can you get hella creative? Think strategically? Execute effortlessly? We’ll assume you rock the basics of typography, color theory, and composition. If technology and communicating design is your M.O., let’s talk.
What we offer:
- Major flexibility. As long as the job gets done, you can work wherever and whenever you want.
- Career development. Want to take a work-related Udemy course or attend a virtual web summit? We’ll reimburse you.
- Extra moolah. Doing a kickass job? We love giving surprise bonuses.
What we expect from you:
- Be able to lead and collaborate with a team of creatives flawlessly
- Be able to conceptualize a full project from start to finish
- Understand and evolve on existing company and industry design standards
- Review and approve designs
- Coordinate with designers and creatives toward project goals and vision
- Develop strong foundational concepts for designers to execute
- Be able to work independently and motivate yourself
- Be able to take project info, interpret notes, and run with them
- Be flexible and responsive
- Be able to keep the team on top of meeting deadlines
- Be organized and/or able to follow existing filing structure
- Be able to ask questions or seek out answers when needed
- Keep the team informed and educated; virtual communication is a must
- Be able to follow brand guidelines, whether they are in a guide or visually-existent
- Be detail-oriented and check yours and others work
- Understand how to save files for web or for print
- Ability to multi-task on multiple projects and project-types
- Be able to transfer design mindset from structured corporate entities to creative freedom with fun brands
- Have passion for the work you do
- Hold self to high standards & self-accountability
- Willingness to share ideas
- Responsive website design
- Digital and print design
- Adobe Suite and WordPress
- Social media templates/resizing
- DIVI Builder
- Data privacy
- Web Accessibility (WCAG)
Starting @ $30/hour
If this feels like you, fill out the application below!