We are looking for an [insert all witty adjectives here] content writer to join our team! Someone who can push us into gear with copy, internally, and for clients. Our dream candidate is a wordsmith across all levels of marketing from standard website content, landing pages, social media posts, to blog articles. You’d be working with a small team doing big things for clients and agencies alike in a plethora of industries. And bonus, you’ve got a team of fellow creatives and developers on your side! Do you drool over well-crafted lingo? Do you have an affinity for puns? Do you love Oxford commas? Do you like to explain difficult tech jargon using metaphors? Do you wish you wrote this job description? If you have a versatile vocabulary that AI can’t replicate, let’s talk.
What we offer:
- Major flexibility. As long as the job gets done, you can work wherever and whenever you want.
- Career development. Want to take a work-related Udemy course or attend a virtual web summit? We’ll reimburse you.
- Extra moolah. Doing a kickass job? We love giving surprise bonuses.
- FT team gets 12 paid holidays and 96 hours of personal time per year.
What we expect from you:
- Be able to work independently and motivate yourself
- Be accountable and able to hit the ground running by helping to build out a new offer section of Shanty Town
- Be flexible and responsive
- Be capable of meeting deadlines
- Be organized and able to follow existing filing structure
- Be able to ask questions or seek out answers when needed
- Keep the team informed; virtual communication is a must
- Be detail-oriented and check work
- Understand brand tone across industries
- Be able to work with and collaborate with others such as website leads and SEO experts.
- Ability to multi-task on multiple projects and project types across industries
- Have a passion for the work you do
- Hold yourself to high standards & self-accountability
- Love talking to clients, and hearing about their businesses and goals!
- Writing experience for web or printed materials
- Design & development processes
- Agency flow
- Communicating about web design trends and how they fit into web design
- WordPress, Web, & DIVI Builder (just understanding how it works for the sake of collaborating on projects, you won’t need to build anything!)
Part-Time to start ~20 hours a week @ $25/hour
If this feels like you, fill out the application below!
Apply For this Position
"*" indicates required fields