We are looking for a digital marketer to join our team! Someone who can build out content marketing plans and funnels both internally and for clients. Our dream candidate is a wizard across platforms such as email, social, and search campaigns. You’d be working with a small team doing big things for clients and agencies alike in a plethora of industries. And bonus, you’ve got a team of fellow creatives and developers on your side! Do you drool over beautiful and effective social campaigns? Do you love authenticity? Are you always looking at data engagement to fuel your ideas? Does it drive you crazy when a post or email sends you to an ugly website? If you love buttoning up the full flow of digital marketing to nail conversions, let’s talk.
What we offer:
- Major flexibility. As long as the job gets done, you can work wherever and whenever you want.
- Career development. Want to take a work-related Udemy course or attend a virtual web summit? We’ll reimburse you.
- Extra moolah. Doing a kickass job? We love giving surprise bonuses.
- FT team gets 12 paid holidays and 96 hours of personal time per year.
What we expect from you:
- Be able to work independently and motivate yourself
- Be accountable and able to hit the ground running by helping to build out a new offer section of Shanty Town
- Be flexible and responsive
- Be capable of meeting deadlines
- Be organized and able to follow existing filing structure
- Be able to ask questions or seek out answers when needed
- Keep the team informed; virtual communication is a must
- Be detail-oriented and check work
- Understand brand tone across industries
- Be able to work with and collaborate with others such as website and brand leads and SEO experts.
- Ability to multi-task on multiple projects and project types across industries
- Have a passion for the work you do
- Hold yourself to high standards & self-accountability
- Love talking to clients and hearing about their businesses and goals!
- Managing multiple social media and email marketing campaigns, posts, and funnels.
- Bonus if you have ads management experience! (But we’re also looking for that role 😉 )
- Web design & development processes
- Agency flow
- Communicating about web design trends and how they fit into web design
- WordPress, Web, & DIVI Builder (just understanding how it works for the sake of collaborating on projects, you won’t need to build anything!)
Part-Time to Full-Time path preferred. 10-15 hours a week to start. Rate will be decided depending on experience and location.
If this feels like you, fill out the application below!
Apply For this Position
"*" indicates required fields