We are looking for an administrative assistant to join our growing team! The role’s purpose is to assist the CEO in everyday activities so that they can focus on business development. Our dream candidate is eager to learn versatility in administrative tasks, is highly organized, and has a strong grasp of technology, including Google products, Dropbox, Slack, and ClickUp. Do you love buttoning up loose ends? Are you obsessed with time management and organization? Do you have strong Virgo energy? Do you load your toilet paper a certain way and feel strongly about it? If you’re the type of person who has drooled over the perfect planner book, let’s talk.
What we offer:
- Major flexibility. As long as the job gets done, you can work wherever and whenever you want.
- Career development. Want to take a work-related Udemy course or attend a virtual web summit? We’ll reimburse you.
- Extra moolah. Doing a kickass job? We love giving surprise bonuses.
- FT team gets 12 paid holidays and 96 hours of personal time per year.
What we expect from you:
- Be able to work independently and motivate yourself
- Be flexible and responsive
- Be capable of meeting (and setting!) deadlines
- Be well organized
- Be able to ask questions or seek out answers when needed
- Keep the team informed; virtual communication is a must
- Be highly detail-oriented
- Understand brand tone
- Be able to work with and collaborate with others
- Ability to multi-task on multiple projects and requests
- Have a passion for the work you do
- Hold yourself to high standards & self-accountability
- Love talking to clients and hearing about their businesses and goals!
- Experience or ability to learn online apps such as Google Workspace apps, Airtable, Slack, ClickUp, Dubsado, Last Pass, Zoom, etc.
- Design Agency flow and processes
Part-Time to Full-Time path preferred. 10-15 hours a week to start. Rate will be decided depending on experience.
While this is a 99% remote role, we would love someone local to the Scranton/NEPA area for in-person requests.
If this feels like you, fill out the application below!
Apply For this Position
"*" indicates required fields