We’re looking for a hella creative Multidisciplinary Digital & Web Designer with a passion for creating problem-solving & high-quality design solutions to join our team. You’d work with a small team doing big things for clients and agencies across multiple industries.
We strive for:
- Quality of work and great attention to detail
- Creative solutions to business bottlenecks and marketing problems
- Helpful ways to utilize a client’s website as a problem-solving tool
We accomplish this through:
- Branding and collateral design
- Website creation process that includes strategy, design, and development
- Ongoing monthly website maintenance to monitor website integrity
- Ongoing design and web services, including SEO and SMM, to support marketing efforts
- Partnerships to offer clients an advanced digital strategy
Outcomes this role is responsible for:
- Create client and user-focused static mocks in Figma for websites and landing pages
- Strategize, source, and create branded support collateral such as digital assets, white papers/ebooks, slide templates, support graphics, icons, and more
- Ensure appropriate templating, sizing, color systems, and exporting assets for use across digital media.
Qualities & experience we are looking for:
- This is an upper-mid-level role, so 4-5 years in graphic and web design is preferred.
- Strong communication skills and ability to strategize on solutions.
- A free thinker, willing to explore ideas based on the client’s goals. Curiousity is a core value.
- A team player who is not afraid to speak up for their choices and is happy collaborating with a small team.
- Consider yourself a pro in your field and be confident in your work and skills.
- Interest in evolving into a leadership role within our team.
Required expert-level skills:
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Photoshop
- Sizing & Exporting
- Color systems
Tools we use:
- Adobe Suite
- DIVI Builder
This role is a Part Time or a Freelance position to start. Full-time path preferred. The rate will be based on experience and location.
What we offer:
- Major flexibility. As long as the job gets done, you can work wherever and whenever you want.
- Career development. Want to take a work-related Udemy course or attend a virtual web summit? We’ll reimburse you.
- Extra moolah. Doing a kickass job? We love giving surprise bonuses and performance-based incentives through sprints and contests.
- Full-time employees get 96 hours of PTO + 13 Paid Holidays yearly.
If this feels like you, fill out the application below!
Apply For this Position
"*" indicates required fields