We’re on the lookout for a badass part time project manager with some killer organization skills. Someone who is curious, a creative thinker, puzzle-solver, and a self-motivator. You’d be working with a small team doing big things for clients and agencies alike in a plethora of industries. Some base knowledge in design and websites is a bonus, but not required. We’ll teach you everything you need to know! Can you get hella creative? Think strategically? Execute effortlessly? If multitasking while nailing the finer details is your M.O., let’s talk.
What we offer:
- Major flexibility. As long as the job gets done, you can work wherever and whenever you want.
- Career development. Want to take a work-related Udemy course or attend a virtual web summit? We’ll reimburse you.
- Extra moolah. Doing a kickass job? We love giving surprise bonuses.
- FT team get 12 paid holidays and 72 hours in personal days per year.
What we expect from you:
- Be able to work independently and motivate yourself
- Be able to take project info, interpret notes, and convey them to the design team
- Be flexible and responsive
- Be capable of meeting deadlines
- Be organized and/or able to follow existing filing structure
- Be able to ask questions or seek out answers when needed
- Keep the team informed; virtual communication is a must
- Be detail-oriented and check work
- Be able to work with and collaborate with others
- Ability to multi-task on multiple projects and project-types
- Be able to transfer design mindset from structured corporate entities to creative freedom with fun brands
- Have passion for the work you do
- Hold self to high standards & self-accountability
- Love talking to and following up with clients and speaking on behalf of our company!
- Doesn’t matter. As long as you’ve got gusto!
- Design processes
- Communicating about graphic design and websites
- WordPress, Web, & DIVI Builder (just understanding how it works for the sake of organizing projects, you won’t need to build anything!)
Part-Time to start ~20 hours a week @ $22/hour
If this feels like you, fill out the application below!