We’re on the lookout for a motivated WordPress Support Developer with a highly technical focus on DIVI and its eco-system to become a part of our team for long-term growth. You’d work with a small team doing big things for clients and agencies across multiple industries.
We strive for:
- Quality of work and high attention to detail
- Cost-effective solutions to client requests and issues
- Creative solutions to business bottlenecks using the website as a problem-solving tool
We accomplish this through:
- A full website development process that includes discovery, design, and development
- Ongoing monthly website maintenance to improve the website every month
- Ongoing design and web services to improve marketing regularly
- Partnerships with other companies and resources to offer clients advanced online strategy
Outcomes responsible for:
- Manage the Website Care Package support desk in ClickUp
- Troubleshoot and resolve WordPress support requests from our Website Care Package clients in ClickUp
- Communicate with care plan clients about their ticket requests
- Performing and monitoring daily, weekly, and monthly website software updates, uptime, security, and performance via ManageWP (including core WordPress, theme, & plugins)
- Onboarding and offboarding care plan clients
- Refining or defining processes in ClickUp as needed (especially care plan processes)
- Escalating tickets to the Lead Developer or CEO as needed
- Tracking care plan client support usage
- SEO technical support execution
Qualities we are looking for:
- Immaculate customer service and communications skills, responses to clients would be expected within 24 hours
- A free thinker, willing to look for answers and get curious to find the best solutions to client questions
- Willingness to put the client and their needs first
- Confidence in your work and always striving for more
- A team player who is happy working in a small team and owning their own section of the business
Required expert-level skills:
- WordPress (duh)
- Divi Builder (double duh)
- Advanced Custom Fields
- CPT UI
- Top 50 WordPress plugins
- HTML / CSS
- PHP / JS (would be nice, but not required)
- Responsive website design
- Managed WordPress hosting
- Web-safe file sizes and formats
Tools we use:
- Adobe Suite
- WP Engine
If selected, you’ll be asked to complete a small test project at a flat rate. Freelance to Full-Time path preferred. Rate will be decided depending on experience and location.
What we offer:
- Major flexibility. As long as the job gets done, you can work wherever and whenever you want.
- Career development. Want to take a work-related Udemy course or attend a virtual web summit? We’ll reimburse you.
- Extra moolah. Doing a kickass job? We love giving surprise bonuses.
If this feels like you, fill out the application below!